- Once your beer is done fermenting and ready to be carbonated, you’ll want to attach your sanitized cab stone to the racking port of the conical
- The gas post is the same design as the gas post for a corny keg.
- Simply attach a gas line using a ball lock and set your regular to 10-11 psi (for beer crashed at 36-38 oF).
- Desired carbonation levels/psi setting may vary depending on style of beer and how cold you can crash your beer.
- Open the butterfly valve on the racking arm
- Wait 24-48 hours and your beer should be fully carbed!
- Feel free to conduct a closed pressure transfer from here to kegs or bottles
Created by: John Degroote
Modified on: Tue, 3 Apr, 2018 at 12:43 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.