- Once your beer is done fermenting and ready to be carbonated, you’ll want to attach your sanitized carb stone to the racking port of the conical
- The gas post is the same design as the gas post for a corny keg.
- Simply attach a gas line using a ball lock and set your regulator to desired psi per our carbonation chart; desired level will be a mix of carbonation level desired and current beer temperature.
- Open the butterfly valve on the racking arm
- Wait 24-48 hours and your beer should be fully carbed!
- Feel free to conduct a closed pressure transfer using our package, to move from fermenter to kegs or bottles.
Created by: Jeff Torzala
Modified on: Wed, 13 Mar, 2019 at 2:48 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.