The racking arm makes bottling and/or kegging from your conical super simple. Below is a quick and easy procedure:
- Simply attach our 1.5" TC x barb fitting to the butterfly valve on the racking arm
- Attach a silicone hose to the barb
- Attach either a bottle filler to the other end of the hose or other accessory you have to fill your packaging/secondary vessel
- Open the 4" port on your lid slightly to prevent a vacuum or suck up of sanitizer from your blow off hose.
- Open the butterfly valve and let beer flow into the next vessel
Sanitize everything that touches beer!
For information on pressurized transfer, see our article on closed pressure transfer
Be sure to position your racking arm correctly!